Yay for being a new blogger! Janis over at Grade Three is the Place for Me is hosting a linky party for new bloggers and I am linking up. Hopefully we can all learn a little bit about each other AND find some new blogs to
stalk follow. Sound like fun? Then go ahead and link up….Here’s what you will want to tell everyone:
1. what state you are in
2. your current teaching position
3. your teaching experience
4. when you started blogging
5. share a blogging tip or blogging resource
As for me….
1. I’m in middle Tennessee.
2. I am currently a Kindergarten teacher.
3. I am about to start my 8th year teaching; all 8 of those years have been in K.
4. I started blogging 1 week ago, so I am totally a newbie! 🙂
5. Google is my friend! If there’s something I don’t know how to do related to my blog, I simply google it. Usually I am able to find a quick tutorial that gives me the information I need. I’ve also found that bloggers are super friendly and always willing to help out us newbies….so don’t be afraid to ask for help if you need it!
If you’re a new blogger, be sure to link up to the Newbie Bloggers Blog Hop. You never know who you might meet….